Borrowing again from sportswriter Peter King, here are 5 Things I Think I Think.
1. Scot McKnight’s Jesus Creed blog has the best take on the Dobson/Obama biblical debate. Check it out here.
2. The most nervous person in the world yesterday was Tiger Woods’ knee surgeon. Can you say “Billion Dollar Knee?”
3. Nothing fun happens in late June concerning sports or politics, thank goodness for a rapping Shaquille O’Neal.
4. Don Imus: This time is much worse than the first!
5. A Playstation 3 can eat up ALOT of time and 11:00 pm.