We should quit.
- We should quit letting other, less artful and creative people give us their opinions all the time.
- We should quit not offering our best out of fear that if our best is criticized we’ll have no more emotional excuses.
- We should quit being cogs in someone else’s wheel.
- We should quit telling ourselves our dreams are unreachable, silly, or unattainable.
- We should quit acting like our gifts don’t matter.
- We should quit acting like the name brands, celebrities, spotlight hogs, and household names are authorities.
- We should quit allowing the least thoughtful and most venomous people hijack the conversation.
- We should look to and listen for the people who “get it.”
- We should produce our best. Everyday. Without fail.
- We should craft and create the world we want and the lives we choose.
- We should write down our dreams and goals and work everyday to make them happen.
- We should make sure everyone knows why what we do matters; that we matter.
- We should learn from others then chart a new path.
- We should ignore poison and negativity and work for a better end.